ENEMY. The Tiniest Sprinter says it's a must watch, I'm drinking a mediocre unoaked chardonnay anyway, it's snowing outside: let's do this shit.
(Warning: this is relatively new but I'm not going to pull any punches plot wise so if you don't wanna get spoiled then go read this instead.)
- On a personal note, people always said Crockett looked like one of two people: Jake Gyllenhaal or Aaron Rodgers. If anyone is the NJG it's him. (I can't figure out how to make the below pictures smaller because I stopped being a pictureybloggy person so I apologize but hey at least they're all handsome right?)
- Speaking of a Friends crossover, OJGs mom is Isabella Rossellini and she was on Ross's allowed to bang list.
- WHAT ISABELLA ROSSELLINI THINKS OJG IS TRYING TO BE AN ACTOR?
- Sorry, guys, I got unnecessarily excited there for a second. Is this all in OJG's head? Because then is preggers made up too?
- NJG is rehearsing something and it appears to be kidnapping OJG's girlfriend. Not the kind of thing I would rehearse but then I'm not a dissatisfied Canadian fellow with a new twin.
- OJG just let NJG out into his world in his clothes to pick up not-preggers. That is some fucked up boyfriending right there, OJG. You're not doing Aaron Rodgers or Crockett proud, old me and Olivia Munn agree.
- One hour and seven minutes down, thirty five minutes to go. Think of the other useful things I could have done with the 1500 words that this is going to end up being. I could have written about how Dean was just sleeping on the back of the chair and how he wiggled too much (his thing) and fell in between the cushion and the back of the chair and it was awesome.
- The elevator operator was also at the sex club! OJG is taking the opportunity of a kidnapped girlfriend to break into NJG's apartment cause he classy like that, and the elevator operator would apparently reeeeeealy like to go to the not 50 shades of gray party again if at all possible.
- Ok they just straight up traded ladies. Ew.
- Busted by the wedding ring mark. Sucks to be you, NJG. Although I would never ask 'who are you' except in a metaphorical sense, I guess, if someone I thought I knew showed up with a wedding ring shadow. Not-preggers sounded like she really meant it, like who are you stranger?
- THIS IS SO AWKWARD AND really very dissatisfying. Preggers is fucking OJ
- OH NOES
- Um. I think NJG and not-preggers are dead. Good thing they were keeping up to date on their backups?
- Remember the mysterious letter? Since OJG is pretending to be NJG and doesn't know NJG is maybe dead, he's opening it. It contains a key. Has anyone ever in the history of time mailed a key in a white envelope in a padded envelope?
- Ok, this is going to sound like I'm making it up, but OJG was just talking to his new pregnant wife person and she'd been replaced by a room sized spider. And now credits.
- It says there are 16 minutes left.
- Be honest, guys. Did one of you sneak in here and replace my wine with absinthe?
- Ok the last 14 minutes are an interview with JG and the director. It's over.
Whew. We made it, you guys. There were spiders and car crashes and doppelgängers but here we are. I don't know if it was two crazy guys or one crazy buy. Everyone take a drink.