Chewbacca*: big Saturday Night Fever fan? emmanation: nope
emmanation: I seem to remember it being quite depressing
Chewbacca: oh emma
Chewbacca: there are so many life lessons in that movie....I am really starting to feel distant from you.
emmanation: I hate depressing movies
emmanation: tell me the life lessons
emmanation: without me having to watch it
emmanation: then we both win
Chewbacca: and horror movies are not depressing.......mmmmmmm you have issues
emmanation: horror movies aren't even a little bit depressing
emmanation: you have it backwards
Chewbacca: I wholeheartedly disagree....Horror movies desensitize you to the world
Chewbacca: life lessons from Sat night fever
- There are two types of women....Neighborhood sluts and girls that want more out of life. You are better off with the latter.
- Hard work in a paint store will get you a raise.
- The weekend is for dancing not just drinking.
- A group of friends with similar interests is what life is all about until one of them gets beat up in a gang fight and then tells you on his hospital bed that it is not worth it.
- It is ok to have a sense of community and strut around it....and to dream of visiting other places in a bigger city.
- Watch out for Puerto Ricans.....They can dance better than Italians.
- Put a napkin over your shirt before you go out.
- Spending extra time on your hair will get you the girl in the end.
emmanation: these are excellent
Chewbacca: 9) Don't give a short whiney guy drugs.....It exaggerates depression and he may jump off a bridge
emmanation: too far
*not his real name.